Welcome to the online resources section of the Conlanger's Library! There have always been conlangers, but the Internet provides a much more efficient way for them to both acquire more knowledge (linguistcally and conlingually speaking) and to become acquainted with others involved in the art and science of language creation.
This section provides links to numerous resources available to the modern conlanger, but there are a few than should be considered Essential Web Sites for any conlanger (or aspiring conlanger):
- Language Creation Society (check out this section)
- The Web Site of Zompist aka Mark Rosenfelder
- The Language Construction Kit (check out this section)
- Zompist's Virtual Verduria (check out this section)
- John Quijada's Ithkuil (check out this section)
- Helge Fauskanger's Ardalambion (check out this section)
- Omniglot (check out this section)
- Conlang Mailing List (check out this section)
But these are just a sampling of the more than two dozen web resources available in The Conlanger's Library. Feel free to explore the various sections of the Internet links in these sections. Chances are you'll find something interesting.