Press Coverage of Dothraki: The Language Created by David J. Peterson for a Game of Thrones
This page will compile major articles, both print and online, concerning Dothraki. For comprehensive coverage (including Twitter posts), check out the Dothraki: Press page on the LCS site.
- Wired.com | GeekDad Blog - August 25, 2010 - Interview: Creating Language for HBO's Game Of Thrones
- Westeros.ru - June 24, 2010 - Between Russian and Dothraki - an interview with Sai Emrys and David J. Peterson (Also available in Russian)
- Scientific American: Guest Blog - June 3, 2010 - The Dothraki response to a call for science in a created language (A response to Joshua Hartshorne's posting below) by Sai Emrys and David J. Peterson
- Fantasy Magazine - April 15, 2010 - Nasce la lingua Dothraki (Italian) by Martina Frammartino; Google translation available here
- Scientific American: Guest Blog - April 26, 2010 - Fantasy TV in the service of science: An open letter to HBO about "Dothraki" by Joshua Hartshorne
- Science Fiction & Fantasy (SFF) Chronicles Network - April 22, 2010 - A Game of Thrones gets a constructed language by Elaine Frei.
- Tor.com - April 22, 2010 - Creating Dothraki: An Interview with David J. Peterson and Sai Emrys by Ellen B. Wright
- SCI FI Wire - April 12, 2010 - HBO's Game of Thrones makes up its own fantasy language! by Patrick Lee
- Time.com: Tuned In - April 12, 2010 - Today in Fictional-Language News: HBO Speaks Dothraki by James Poniewozik